Instagram update

Instagram Updates! Follow me at @artzbrat

Thursday 15 October 2015

Getting your toddler to sleep at night!





An effective bedtime story-telling sharing post:


Hello to all my mummies/daddies friends, this short and sweet post is all about effectively putting your toddler to bed! You know how kids these days have such an abundance of energy it's crazy! And I think it's worse when you have not just one toddler but another younger one/infant to hoax to dreamland! So what happened was that I chanced upon a mommy sharing about this book on a FB group. This book is none other than "The Rabbit who wants to fall asleep". I quickly placed my order on Amazon. You can do the same too, over here~ http://amzn.to/1jCiHrx. I bet it's gonna make a worthy early Christmas gift for the little ones! 


So guys, this book is much thinner than expected. There are only 10 pages in total! That aside, it really works when you FOLLOW the instructions clearly, which is to read it slowly. And let me share with you some tips. At some point when your kiddo gets restless, you can try to include the phrase "Close your eyes [name]... Close it tight, the Heavy-Eyed Owl is watching you tonight!" Haha! That works amazingly well for my boy and he instantly shuts his eyes and turn to the side and tries to sleep while I continue reading until he eventually slumbers. I have also uploaded a small little video here which will show the intonation when reading to your little ones, hope this helps! Goodnight and sweetie dreams mummies/daddies, ideally you're not the one dozing off to la-la-land! Hehe :p












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...